Silverbestgr appication

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silverbestgr appication

Post  silverbestgr on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

In-Game Name :Silverbestgr

- Classes and LVL :77/77/53 Mage/Warrior/Priest I play mage/warrior and warrior /mage too the same

- Unbuffed HP :64.500

- Unbuffed Pdef (For Tank or Healer) :48000 and crit 70 %

- Unbuffed Patt or Matt (for DPS) :73500

- Heal output :

- Raid Experience :Grafu hard/tosh hard/bedim normal/kbn hard 4th boss

- Previous Guilds, why did you leave:Poison / raid time not good for me and some players too

- Why do you want to join Bohemia ? :Because i have friends there and i think it is very good guild with good comunication and full experience of game

- What time do you usually play ? :15-16 :00 until 24 :00 or sometimes little less or little more

- Nationality ? :Greece

- Do you have Teamspeak 3 ? :Yes of course

- Buy diamonds once in a while ? :yep when promo more and when i need much

- Endgame minded or just running anything just for fun ? :both

- Agree or not agree ? with farm gear/mods for guildies even for those who are not in raid or even not online on the moment of the raid before selling out guild ? : of course

- How to contact you on Facebook ? :Silver Alex Xatsatourian

- Something special you expect to find in Bohemia ? :Great time/gears/more friends

- What kind of rule should Bohemia have in guild to be a nice community for everyone ? ( at least 1 idea plz , does not mean it will be there , still officers decide , but ofc every idea will get disscussed under the officers ) :i think all good if i join i will see how it is and maybe i can say what rule can change .i was bohemia but i left cause of lvl and gears

silverbestgr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum